Lamar Valley Paper Lantern
- Shipping & Returns
Inspired by the Lamar Valley in Yellowstone National Park, this layered paper lantern glows warmly and has a bison, elk, fox, and Bald Eagle. The lantern comes complete with a Cherry Base, flameless LED tea light, and battery so no dangerous flame is needed. Perfect to light up your dining table, mantle, or as a gift. We laser cut and make everything in Bozeman, Montana, with care.
- 2 layers of cut paper
- Approximately 4" x 4" x 4.25:
- We ship to addresses within the United States.
- We offer free economy shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer other shipping options that are calculated at checkout.
Click on our full Shipping Policy for more details.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Sorry, we do not accept returns on custom or personalized products.