Grand Teton Block Earrings
- Shipping & Returns
Engraved with the Grand Teton, our Block Earrings are super cute and fun. Our blocks come in four different real woods, each with their own beautiful grain: Basswood, Cherry, Red Oak, and Walnut. Available in either an easy to put on fishhook wire with a silicone backer or a secure latch back wire. We laser cut and make everything in Bozeman, Montana, with care.
- Made with hypo-allergenic 925 Stainless Steel hardware.
- Blocks are 1" in length and 1/2" in width.
- Blocks fall approximately 1 1/2 inches from the earlobe.
- Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring make your earrings unique.
- Lightweight and easy to wear.
- Because we make our earrings from wood, we do not recommend getting them wet.
- We ship to addresses within the United States.
- We offer free economy shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer other shipping options that are calculated at checkout.
Click on our full Shipping Policy for more details.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Sorry, we do not accept returns on custom or personalized products.