Grand Teton Elk's Foot Earrings
- Shipping & Returns
One of the reasons we venture into the backcountry is for the chance to see wildlife. Even if we miss seeing animals, we still love looking at tracks. These half ovals are inspired by elk tracks, but we make them snazzy by engraving each on with the Grand Teton. Offered in four real wood options, our Elk's Foot Earrings come in Basswood, Cherry, Red Oak, and Walnut. Available in either an easy to put on fishhook wire with a silicone backer or a secure latch back wire. We laser cut and make everything in Bozeman, Montana, with care.
- Made with hypo-allergenic 925 Stainless Steel hardware.
- Elk's Feet are 1" in length and 1/2" wide.
- Our Elk's Feet Earrings fall approximately 1 1/2" from the earlobe.
- Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring make your earrings unique.
- Lightweight and easy to wear.
- Because we make our earrings from real wood, we do not recommend getting them wet.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship to addresses within the United States.
- We offer free economy shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer other shipping options that are calculated at checkout.
Click on our full Shipping Policy for more details.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Sorry, we do not accept returns on custom or personalized products.