Grand Teton Diamond Shaped Earrings
- Shipping & Returns
Engraved with the Grand Teton under a starry sky, our Diamond Shaped Earrings are available in Red Oak and Cherry wood. Choose from either a traditional fishhook wire or latch back wire. Each pair has natural variations in the wood grain and coloring. All our earrings are lightweight and easy to wear. We laser cut and make everything in Bozeman, Montana, with care.
- Made with hypo-allergenic 925 Stainless Steel hardware.
- Our Diamond Shaped Earrings are 3/4" in length and 1/2" in width.
- Diamond Shaped Earrings fall approximately 1 1/4 inches from the earlobe.
Because we make our earrings from wood, we do not recommend getting them wet.
Shipping & Returns
- We ship to addresses within the United States.
- We offer free economy shipping for orders over $30.
- We offer other shipping options that are calculated at checkout.
Click on our full Shipping Policy for more details.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Sorry, we do not accept returns on custom or personalized products.